31 August 2009

Monday.... Just got to the hospital

So I am finally in the hospital. For once I would love to go a year without being in the hospital. But that is the unfortunate thing about being in my postition. They haven't had any luck with Pharmacueticals in controlling my disease. I am glad that I have found a doctor that is working very hard to try and make me feel better. I have also become a better patient. One of the biggest mistakes that I use to make was that I would take some things for granted. Even the little changes in what your body is doing matters, and your doctor can't help with something that they don't know about.

Here's what I do know at this point.......... Absolutely nothing! I am sitting here and don't know what they have planned for me. I know that what the doctor and I talked about last week was that they would tap a main line that they would feed me from for a while and also do some CT scans on practically everything today and I have a colonoscopy scheduled tomorrow along with some other tests and such. I hope to know more about what is really happening with my disease by Wednesday and have answers on what the next steps are by Friday. If this all happens or not... I am not so sure... but I am trying to keep positive!

Thank you all for reading. I know I will be posting a lot on here throughout the week, so please stop by whenever and check it all out

No comments:

Post a Comment