15 April 2010

14hrs till it all starts...

Well I finally left work on leave until I'm healthy enough to return again. Still have some work to do, but hopefully it doesn't take too long. I have a lot of not sleeping to do.

After my post yesterday, my friend brought up a point I hadn't thought about... And I think he hit on something for me. He made the comment that I might be mad at having no control over the situation.

Made me think. I hadn't thought about that before. It makes sense to me, especially being a person that believes he's in control over his destiny. The one thing I should be able to control is my body, yet I have not been able to. Even with all my attempts, doctors, medications, therapies, and and and...

So if this is right, what do I do???


Sent from my BlackBerry which means either a) I like you or b) you pay me enough to do it. Either way please excuse typos

No comments:

Post a Comment