23 March 2010

An update. Why? Because I can

I had the most interesting interview the other day. Working for the radio station and doing the podcast, I talk to a lot of people about a lot of things, but this one really hit home for me. I don't want to talk about it yet, as the episode hasn't posted yet, but I will update this once it has.

Life has been just this side of insane lately. Work has been crazy updating the station and getting through a lot of research that we have done. I'm liking where this is going. It brings us back to our roots, but in a much better way. I'm sure my wife is hating that I am putting in so many hours around the office, but I know she also understands that I wouldn't be happy doing anything else.

Speaking of my wife... We just celebrated out 2nd wedding anniversary. It has been a most glorious 2 years married. We have been together for 4.5 years. She met me shortly after I was diagnosed with Crohns. She's never seen me completely healthy and has stayed by my side the whole time. I hope to one day show her what I can really do once I am healthy again. It will happen. I will make it happen if it kills me.

Speaking of Crohns... Its been kicking my ass lately! It has determined that it wants to kick my ass as long as it can. I know that most of my flairs are stress induced... And I have had my fair share of stress lately. I know I need to find a way to slow down and let my body rest, I just don't know how to do it.

Speaking of rest... I should probably get some.

Much love to you all.
Sent from my BlackBerry which means either a) I like you or b) you pay me enough to do it. Either way please excuse typos

No comments:

Post a Comment