02 March 2010

30,000ft in the air, the world looks at peace...

I never like to fly. Now I am not fearful of it, I just hate the cramped spaces for long periods of time with no real way to stretch out. But when I do fly, I prefer to fly at night. Not because the plane is any less crammed full, but because the view out the window is so incredible.

You can always tell when you're coming up on a major metro area, because the lights become brighter and closer together. Watching the contours of this earth bend and fold around is breath-taking. From up here, it makes it hard to believe that such things as war, famine, murder, genocide, and hate can exist. The world seems to be at peace.

Why can't the world always seem this peaceful...


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment