29 January 2010

When It Rains, It Pours......

And not always in a bad way!

A lot of positive things are happening in my life again. It really is interesting how cyclicle my life is. For a while the world pisses on me, and I pull out my umbrella and weather the storm. Then the sun comes out and drenches me in warmth, and I put away the umbrella and soak it all up for as long as I can before the world starts to piss on me again.

There are a lot of good things happening right now that I don't want to talk about, as I am not ready to announce the plans yet, but there are a lot of good things happening behind the scenes in my life. It was the right time for me to take a risk and step out into the ring and get this done.

One good thing that has happened because of some extra work that I have been picking up lately is that I am finally a Seattle Sounders FC SEASON TICKET HOLDER!!! (ok you can all be jealous now.... .... .... .... Ok enough with the jealousy) I have picked up sidejobs DJing for HS Dances and such, and I stashed that money aside because I didn't really know what I wanted to do with it. Well at the start of this week, the supporter group that I am a part of, Gorilla FC posted that their broker had a pair of tickets available in their section, and anyone interested should contact them immediately. I had wanted to get in this year, but just didn't have the money when they were taking initial payments, so I thought I lost out this year. I gave the broker a call that day, and they were still available, so now they are MINE!!! So 18 days over the next 40 weeks I will be unavailable, just so you know.

Another thing that I can talk about is that I will be taking my first vacation in YEARS with my family down to Great Wolf Logde in probably Late Feburary/Early March. I have wanted to take the family somewhere for a long time, and now I am able to do it. It will only be for a night or two, but still, that is still the first vacation I have been able to take with them since meeting Erin 4 years ago.

Another good thing is that my body has decided that it won't hate me for a while. This is a good thing as I was getting really tired of not knowing when it would and would not hate on me. It's nice not having to make any consessions in your life for your body and disease. Why didn't I do this earlier!

Well... for now that is all she wrote about what's happening. Please stayed tuned, there are many more exciting things ahead for me and my family.

Onward and Upward!

Take Care of yourselves!
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment