17 June 2009

Back on the bike again! YAY!!!

Finally!!! A huge weight has been lifted off of my head. All of my doctors got together yesterday to talk about my treatment and they finally gave me some good news. While I have a lot of work to be done to get me back into tip top shape again, they think that I can absolutely work out again and so some training! This isn't without very specific rules though, which I don't mind one bit. 1) I take it easy 2) The second that I become tired, I stop 3) I stay well hydrated and 4) I don't work out 2 days in a row for at least a couple of weeks. I think that I can totally obey those rules. And with that I can get it out of my head that I failed.
I don't know why I kept thinking that I failed if I didn't ride this year. For some damn reason I couldn't shake that feeling. Now I can attempt to lay that to rest! With so little time left to train, and the completely deteriorated nature of my body, I don't know that I can complete my training as well as I would like to, but I am going to make a valliant attempt to make it happen.
Now time to get to work making it all happen!
Thank you all for your support and donations! I am forever truely grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment