23 February 2010

Feeling very anxious right now...

So I'm at my GI's office right now. He wanted to see me because I have been showing signs of my Crohn's acting up again. He tells me that the possibility of another surgery is good in the near future. (Mind you, this was all over the phone) he hasn't walked in the door yet, and I am still feeling very nervous and anxious. I am not looking forward to another surgery so close to when I just finished healing from the last one. I had, and am still having, a hard time with the last one. Another one so soon seems like it will destroy me mentally, if not physically.

I don't know what the near future holds.......

(Doc is in the room...)

So... I guess I have to make a call to my surgeon now... I am not having an easy time with this right now...

He says we're nearing the end of this journey... Am I being skeptical for thinking he's full of shit?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment