14 December 2009

You know.... I really should find more time in my day!

You know... I really have like a dozen posts sitting around in the archive that I never posted because I never finished them... I really should go back and try and finish them... or at least post what I have already written.

Life is good! I started doing some Yoga yesterday to help build my core as I work on my legs for the ride. Let me tell you... I HURT today! But it is a good hurt! You know that hurt that you get when you know that you did a great workout and soon you will be feeling better. I love that feeling!

Life is interesting. I really need to find a way to get things out in the open without distroying relationships. I have never really been the type to complain or point out others flaws, because I do not like it happening to me. So I sit back and let a lot of things bug me in silence until I explode, destroying a lot of things around me. Then I spend the rest of the time rebuilding relationships. Hey, at least this time I didn't try to quit my job! I'm sure my boss is appreciative of that one! (long story, will explain if you really want to know...)

(Looking out the studio window, the fog is rolling in. I like fog, it means it's not really freaking cold outside! It makes me want to get on the bike I don't own and go for a ride)

I think I have finally started to figure out my body again since the surgery. So much more to learn. I am liking that I don't have the pain that I did for the longest time! It's been weeks now since I took anything for Crohn's related pain. I hope that this continues for the weeks/months to come.

I love this time of year around the office. Most everyone is away on vacation, leaving me the only full time staff member around to get the work done. It's my station for a couple weeks a year. I love it! I soared under a lucky star to end up doing what I am doing in Market 13 so early on in my career, so to be in charge of the station is a HUGE thing! As much as this job stresses me out sometimes, I wouldn't want to do anything else!

We have an appointment for a ultrasound next week... hopefully we know more about what's happening with baby then. It's crazy times around here, but that's alright. She's doing better with this one. The nausea isn't getting to her as bad this time around.

I need to get back on the bike again. Anyone have a bike trainner that they don't need anymore? I need to start training for the ride. I may have to go through surgery again before the ride, so I need to be in ubershape before that happens just in case so I can bounce back quickly and still be ready by the time the ride starts. I am going to start riding with my family soon... I just want to be able to actually do some sort of distance before I go out with them. They have almost a year head start on me. (Oh hey, that reminds me... I still need to register)

Well I do have a lot of work to get done today... I hope that everyone out there on the interwebs has a great day and I look forward to seeing you all soon

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment